Your data is safe with us
We consider ensuring the right to personal data protection as a fundamental commitment, therefore we will dedicate all necessary resources and efforts to process your data in full accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation ”Or“ GDPR ”), as well as with any other legislation applicable on the Romanian territory. As one of the essential principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when you interact with us about products and Our services through our website site ingridbeatricecoman.com.
You can contact us throw the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will find the necessary information on how we collect, store and process personal data taken from the site name site.
According to the requirements of Law no. 679/2017 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, the owner of the website has the obligation to manage, safely and only for the specified purposes, any personal data on which you provide to us. This data is collected when you fill in a form ingridbeatricecoman.com, in order to contact us or download various materials, when you subscribe to the newsletter or when you fill in the data necessary to complete the purchase of a product sold by us. The purpose of collecting this data is mainly to communicate and provide you with useful information that you have requested. SPAM is not practiced and this will not be received from this site. You always have the option to delete your email address or phone number from the database. Non-private information, which does not identify a specific person, is subject to a different policy, the cookies policy. If you wish to have the personal information provided by you deleted from the database, you can contact us at the contact email address.
Also, the website ingridbeatricecoman.com complies with the rules imposed by the new General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of Citizens of the European Union – RGPD or GDPR, entered into force on May 25, 2018.
The following types of data are collected through the website and by direct communication by email:
Through this website you can collect the following types of data:
- Anonymous data that cannot be associated or can lead to the identification of a person
- Personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone, etc.
This data can be collected in several ways:
- Through the contact forms you fill in on the site
- Through newsletter subscription forms
- Through comment forms
- Through order forms
- Through account creation forms
- Through the comment forms on the product page
- Through product question forms
- Through the offer request forms on the product page
- On other channels using cookies
Data collected through the form:
- Contact form:
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing: the requested data are necessary in order to be able to respond to the applicant in the most appropriate way possible. The contact method (phone or email) will be established by a representative of the website, depending on the applicant’s request.
- Comment form:
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing: the data are stored and published to encourage discussions based on the information provided in the pages containing the form. Comments will be subject to an approval process. If a website representative believes that a comment does not encourage a discussion based on the information on the page, for any reason, it may not post the comment. In this case, the comment and data will be deleted from our database. The Name, Message and Website data will be made public, and the email address will be used to notify the user, only if he has opted for this option. The email address filled in the email address field will not be made public and will not be sent to other third parties.
Data collected using Cookies (Cookies Policy):
What are cookies
Their essential role is to create an easier, more useful and more pleasant browsing experience for site users by sending feedback to site owners on how their sites are used (by users). Also, some cookies can be used to remind or to personalize and target the advertisement.
Cookies are small files, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on the user’s terminal (eg computer, mobile phone or other equipment of a user from which the Internet is accessed). The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc.) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive).
What types of cookies do we use
We use 3 types of cookies:
1. Cookies essential for the operation of the site. This type of cookie retains the user’s preferences on this site, so there is no need to set them each time you visit the site. For example: personalization of certain settings (language, country, prices displayed in the national currency, adding products to the cart, authentication, product comparison, etc. For this type of cookies it is not necessary to express consent.
2. Anonymous statistics cookies. These cookies help to transmit information to Google Analytics about the experience and behavior of users on our site. The data collected using Google Analytics cookies, which run automatically on our site, are anonymized data that do not lead to the identification of persons. For this type of cookies there is no need to express consent.
3. Advertising personalization and reminder cookies. This type of cookies captures personal data and their activation on our website implies the prior consent. These cookies are also used to target and / or personalize online advertising and are usually generated by third-party advertising and reminder programs.
You can decide to delete cookies or stop writing them, using the browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the use or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or applications.
In order to carry out our activities, we use various services from external or internal suppliers, called in this document empowered. The services of external providers involve the storage of information in their databases, information that is protected and secured.
These can be:
- Internal: Website representatives from the departments: sales, marketing, administrative, webmaster admin or customer support.
- External: The online platforms used and the service providers we collaborate with to carry out our activity:
– Email marketing platform
– Collaborating courier company
– Online payment processor
– Management program
– Collaborating company for marketing, sales and recruitment actions
– Online advertising platforms used for remarketing (Google AdWords, Facebook)
How long the collected data will be stored
The data filled in through the forms on the website, the data stored in the website admin and in the management program, are stored until the applicant requests their deletion.
Depending on the type of cookie, the data captured by them have different storage times, which vary as follows:
Retention of data only during the user’s visit;
Retention of data for a period of several days (for example, in order not to display certain elements of the site, pop-ups, alerts, only once every few days, not every time you access the site)
Retention of data for a longer period of time (such as anonymous data captured by Google Analytics, automatic authentication, retention of products in the shopping cart)
If you want to know more information about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
- Microsoft Cookies guide
- All About Cookies
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to access data – the right to obtain from the website owner a confirmation that personal data concerning you are being processed or not, as well as access to the respective data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company that are subject to processing.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the modification, made by the website owner, of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete.
- The right to delete data – you have the right to obtain from the website owner the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and the website owner has the obligation to delete those data, when:
– personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
– the data holder withdraws his consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
– the owner opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail regarding the processing;
– personal data have been processed illegally;
– personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation that returns the name of the company under Union law or Romanian law. company name will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any deletion thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform about these recipients, if requested ;
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data. This means that the processing of your data is limited, so we can store the data, but not use or process it. This right applies in specific circumstances provided by the General Regulation on data protection, namely:
– the accuracy of the data is contested by the data subject (ie by you), for a period that allows the operator (ie the website owner) to verify the correctness of the data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of the data and requests the restriction of their use;
– the operator (the website owner) no longer needs data for processing, but these are requested by the data subject for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
the data subject (ie you) has raised objections to the processing based on legitimate reasons from the operator based on the verification whether the legitimate reasons of the operator (the website owner) exceed those of the data subject (if the legitimate rights of the website owner prevail over your rights).
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; in exercising this right, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from the website owner to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- The right to opposition – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- The right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by the website owner on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including in order to exercise the rights you have, mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at any time at:
- Email: email@example.com